You are looking for Sapa hotels for your holiday? Your right to found this website.
You should learn a bit of Sapa, and something compelling urge you to stop your work and planned to visit Sapa.
Sapa is the name of the town, centre of administrative, cultural and social of Sapa District (the same name). Sapa District is one of eight districts of the Lao Cai Province.
In the early 20th century, while Vietnam is the French colonies, the French built the town of Sapa becoming the resort for officials of the ruling apparatus. Then the war broke out, forgotten Sapa, and until the late 1990s, Sapa has gradually rebuilt.
Especially in the last 2-3 years Sapa has flourished, becoming a major tourist destination northwest of Vietnam.
Sapa town is situated at the altitude from about 1500 – 1650m above the sea, in the majestic Hoang Lien Son range, with the Fansipan highest mountain peak of Vietnam and known as the roof of Indochina. So here cool weather all year round.
In summer, when the temperatures often too hot in Vietnam, especially Hanoi sometimes over 40 degrees C, the day temperature in Sapa is only about 25 degrees C, below 18 degrees C at night. In winter the temperatures often below 10 degrees C, sometimes below 0 degrees C and have snowy.
When talking about Sapa tourism, today not only comes to town, but also the entire Sapa district, with the villages of ethnic minorities in remote places of Sapa district.
Well, so visit Sapa what is interesting?
We can say briefly:
Besides the fresh air, Sapa is a tourist destination with many separately. Is home to the majestic scenery of the mountains, where there is a diverse and unique in the cultural life of the indigenous people, with 5 ethnic minority groups are H’mong, Zao, Zay, Tay, Xa Phó. And especially cannot fail to mention the beauty of terraced fields here.
Read more: Top Things to Do in Sapa
I can choose to be a hotel in Sapa suit pockets of me? Yes.
Over the last 2 years, many hotels have been built. Currently, there are about 90 hotels in Sapa, not to mention the guest house and homestay. In the near future there will be many more hotels to be opened.
All hotels are mainly concentrated in the Sapa town. Prices per room / night (US $), according to our survey as follows: approximately 50% of hotel room rates from $ 10 to $ 25, 40% of the $ 25 to $ 50, and 10% on $ 50 (the highest is over $ 200 – Victoria Sapa Resort & Sapa).
Features of Sapa hotels:
- The staffs at the hotels in Sapa are rated friendly and enthusiastic.
- Hotels for under $ 15 / room / night, usually not include breakfast.
- Very few hotels have 2-way conditioning – hot and cold – about 15% of the hotels, mainly new hotels built in about 3 years.
- With the hotel with no air conditioning, in the summer can provide additional fan.
- In the winter the hotels on the range $ 25 can be extra electric fan heaters or electric buffer.
- Very, very Few hotels with a pool.
- Multi some the hotels offer additional travel services such as a day tour to visit the village, shuttle service, motorbike rental, etc.
So, there are some special tips:
- With Foreign visitors should not go to Sapa on 2 weekends, meaning does not stay in Sapa on Friday night and Saturday night. Because of Vietnamese tourists come here in large, and rates as well as other services to be pushed up by half, or double.
- Not go to Sapa on the occasion of the festival of Vietnam: Tet Festival (Vietnamese New Year), April 30 and the first of May (Reunification Day), Independence Day September 2, New Year. Room rates may push up 2-3 times.
- The Reservation should be through the booking online website, because the website of the hotels is not well designed and the security to be able to book directly. Staff at the hotels in Sapa some qualified good English, but the majority in the average, so also there are hard when book directly by phone or email.
Our suggestion, here are a few hotels:
- Sapa Stunning View Hotel: Price Range 18 – 30 $
- Sapa Elysian Hotel: 20 – 40 $
- Sapa Unique Hotel: 35 – 60 $
- Sapa Lodge Hotel: 35 – 65 $
- Sapa Luxury Hotel: 30 – 90 $
- Sapa Panorama Hotel: 40 – 100 $
- U Sapa Hotel: Price range 80 – 200 $